Medical Web Research and Keep leads into ZOHO CRM

Medical Web Research and keep leads into ZOHO CRM oDesk_Elance




Job Description:


I require someone to work as a web researched compiling a list of 1200 contacts in the following categories located within North America. Looking to have this job completed within 40 days. 

Contacts will be entered in a zoho crm database with login details provided. 

Individual should have some experience in medical web research 

We are looking for 250 contacts in each of the following 5 categories. The businesses can be offline and online or a combination of both:


pharmacy distributors 
Health care products (online and offline stores) 
Health Care Distributors (and suppliers) - online and offline 
Medical Safety Websites 
Healthcare Watchdog Organizations 

Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Then what I did for my client noted step by step below:




  • I got full instruction from my client to collect contact information of Pharmacy Distributors, Health Care Products companies, Health Care Distributors, Medical Safety Websites and Healthcare Watchdog Organizations.
  • I used my Internet Research techniques to find accurate contact information of those companies.
  • I kept them into ZOHO CRM of my clients.
  • It was my another great project successfully completion.


So I have experience doing Internet Research for Medical and Healthcare sector. Also I know well how to keep them into ZOHO CRM.

So if you have any project like this then hire me on oDesk and Elance to get it done.